Sunday, August 16, 2009

Life's "left turns"

We have been prepared as best we can for a major shift in our lives. Why?, well; we have been attending to the life and well being of my father.

He has just passed away July 26th, at nearly 100.

I regret nothing of our trials and tribulations, and actually feel quite blessed for everything.

We are regrouping and once again dedicated to exploring our United States of America in more depth before looking into the pleasures of other countries. I promised this to myself after coming back from Vietnam and visited 43 states, but again I am renewing my connection to the United States.

Dorothy and I will be on the www.memoryroads.blogspot.com FOR OUR LAND TRAVELS.............until the end of October. We will regroup then in St.Pete Florida and then return to our boat in Panama and hopefully spend the winter in the Kuna Indian Tribes San Blas Islands.

I will always post a notice of any changes.

Thanks and stay well. ron and dorothy

No comments: